We're not going to find out, at least anytime soon, the results of a recent poll that Public Policy Polling did on the Wake County school system.
PPP says the poll conducted two weeks ago was for a private client and not for public release. PPP is a Democratic-leaning polling firm so you can guess who might have asked for the questions.
According to two people who were robocalled by PPP, they were asked questions such as:
* I am willing to pay higher taxes to attend a school closer to my home.
* Can you trust the federal/state/local government to do what is right?
* Do you have more than three friends of a different race?
* Do you have a favorable impression of Martin Luther King?
* What percentage of Wake County students do you think are bused for racial diversity?
* How long have you lived in this area?
* Where did you come from before moving to this area?
There were apparently other questions related to student reassignment and diversity.
The poll could potentially help shape how at least one person or group manages this fall's school board elections.