Helmets courtesy of http://nschelmets.x10host.com
No. 16 Wakefield Wolverines
- The high-flying Wolverines are undergoing some changes as only one starter returns to its potent offense. The expectations are changed, but Wakefield will stay uptempo, says head coach Rod Sink. Read the full preview by clicking here.
No. 17 Athens Drive Jaguars
- The Jaguars had five heartbreaking losses by six points or less last year. Athens Drive needs to develop the confidence to break through the close ones in what projects to be a close SWAC race. Read the full preview by clicking here.
No. 18 Fuquay-Varina Bengals
- The defense wasn't up to usual Fuquay-Varina standards last season, and that's why the Bengals had their 10-win season streak snapped. New head coach Jeb Hall looks to correct that. Read the full preview by clicking here.
No. 19 Southeast Raleigh Bulldogs
- The Bulldogs went 6-6 last season with a plethora of young players. Coach Marvin Burke scheduled tough nonconference games to help his group realize its potential. Read the full preview by clicking here.
No. 20 Northern Durham Knights
- Despite Northern Durham's youth across the board, and its first-year head coach, the Knights may succeed in a PAC-6 that doesn't project to be strong. Read the full preview by clicking here.