The Ecolube store at 4901 Atlantic Ave. which served as a recycling drop-off center will be no more. Recycling containers have been removed due to the store's closure.
The location accepted regular recyclables and electronics. Here are alternative locations where residents can take regular recyclables:
- Jaycee Park at 2405 Wade Ave.
- City of Raleigh Yard Waste Center at 900 N. New Hope Road
Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Solid Waste Services Administrative Office at 400 W. Peace St.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sam's Wholesale Club at 2537 S. Saunders St.
(cardboard is not accepted at this location)
- Habitat Wake ReStore at 2420 Raleigh Blvd.
Tuesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mini City Shopping Center at 4510 Capital Blvd.
behind the Taco Bell, adjacent to Food Lion
- Eatman's Carpets at 8101 Glenwood Ave.
For electronics recycling, residents can call 996-6890 for an appointment to have items collected at the curb.
Electronics can also be taken to the either the Solid Waste Services Yard Waste Recycling Center at 900 N. New Hope Road Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., or the Solid Waste Services Administration Office at 400 W. Peace St. Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.