Catalos will teach a class on late summer fruit tarts. The class costs $40.
Here is the rest of the current lineup:
- Rue Cler's chef de cuisine Aaron Benjamin will teach how to break down a whole chicken and rabbit at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 12 for $40.
- Triangle Raw Foodists Matthew Daniels and Jane Howard Crutchfield will teach a class on raw sushi rolling at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 15 for $40.
- Triangle Brewing Company's Rick Tufts will teach Brewing 101 at noon Sept. 24 for $65.
- Nana's sous chef Brian Wiles will teach soup making at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 28 for $40.
- Cooking instructor Anne Everitt will teach a five-class series on kitchen fundamentals. The package costs $250. The 2-hour classes start at 5:30 p.m. on Oct. 13, 20 and 27 and Nov. 3 and 10.
You must go online to book a class: http://durhamcookery.com/culinary-workshops