Chef Andrea Reusing of Lantern in Chapel Hill has a new book out: "Cooking in the Moment." It's not a restaurant book. It's more about her life outside the restaurant kitchen as a mother of two and a career woman. The recipes are very approachable. Here are her upcoming book events:
- 2 p.m. Saturday, Flyleaf Books, 752 Martin Luther King Blvd., Chapel Hill
- 7:30 p.m. April 14, Quail Ridge Books, 3522 Wade Ave., Raleigh
- 11 a.m. April 16, McIntyre's Books, 2000 Fearrington Village, Pittsboro
- 7 p.m. April 19, Country Bookshop, 140 Northwest Broad St., Southern Pines
- 7 p.m. April 22, Regulator Bookshop, 720 Ninth St., Durham
- UPDATED EVENT: 1:30 p.m. April 23, book signing at A Southern Season, University Mall, Chapel Hill.
Check out my interview with Reusing in Wednesday's paper.