Fearrington House has announced its special dinners for the entire year. Seats at these events sell fast so you might want to reserve now. Fearrington House's wine director Maximilian Kast is the series host and menus are planned by executive chef Colin Bedford. Here is the line up:
- Jan. 16, a dinner featuring Sparkman Cellars wine and guest chef Charlie Deal of Chapel Hill's Jujube and Durham's Dos Perros.
- Feb. 20, Fullsteam Brewery beer dinner with brewery owner Sean Wilson.
- March 20, a dinner featuring wines chosen by Thomas Meunier with Authentique Vin Imports. The wines will be from Burgundy, Bordeaux and the Loire Valley regions of France.
- April 10, Elk Cove Vineyards wine dinner with winemaker Adam Campbell.
- Sept. 28, Blackbird Vineyards wine dinner with vineyard
ownerexecutive Paul Leary.
- Nov. 13, Perception Winery wine dinner with winery founder Mark Ray.
Each dinner costs $125 per person. Each dinner starts at 7 p.m. but is preceded by a reception at 6 p.m. To make a reservation, call 542-2121.
For more details, go HERE.