Carolina Ale House, the Raleigh-based popular sports bar chain, plans to open seven more locations within the next 18 months, including one on Glenwood South in early 2014.
The company owned by successful restaurateur Lou Moshakos already has 20 locations from North Carolina to south Florida. This expansion includes the company's first ventures into Texas and Tennessee.
A press release sent out today announced the upcoming locations:
- Concord, 8695 Concord Mills Blvd – July 2013
- Winston-Salem, Haynes Mall – Aug 2013
- Killeen, TX – August 2013
- Downtown Charleston, S.C., corner of King St. & Calhoun St. - October 2013
- Downtown Raleigh, NC, 500 Glenwood South – early 2014
- Knoxville, TN – early 2014
- Summerville, SC – early 2014