Raleigh's Bickett Market is offering cooking classes.
- 7-9 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 6, Red Quinoa and Farro Sliders with Cilantro Thousand Island Dressing and Pickled Red Cabbage Relish.
- 7-9 p.m. Jan. 13, homemade Clear Asian Noodle Indian-Morrocan Bean Soups.
- 7-9 p.m. Jan. 20, Vegetables Casserole Class.
Each class includes a full dinner and costs $38.
Plus, Moore is teaching a make-up course from 7-9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 7 for a class that was cancelled due to the snowstorm.The menu is chicken and chorizo pot roast with stewed frost-bitten collards. It costs $40.
And the market is also offering a series of basic cooking courses:
- Wednesday, Jan. 5, Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits, $25.
- Wednesday, Jan. 12, Homemade pasta, $25.
- Wednesday, Jan. 19, Cookies, $25.
The classes include refreshments and tastings. For more information, go HERE.
To register, call Jason at 291-3286 or e-mail: Jason@bickettmarket.com