The Angus Barn is hosting a wine dinner Nov. 12 featuring Arthur Silvente with the Champagne house Duval Leroy and Hank McCrorie, owner of Napa Valley's Burly Vineyards. It's an old world meets new world themed-dinner.
The six-course dinner costs $135 each. For tickets, call 787-3505.
Dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. Here is the menu:
- Chef's Choice Passed Appetizers with Duval Leroy Brut
- Hearty Three Potato Soup with Chervil with NV Duval Leroy Brut
- A sampling of Oysters with1998 Duval Leroy Blanc de Chardonnay
- Mixed Baby Greens with Walnuts, Cranberries, Lardons & Stilton Cheese with Duval Leroy Rose Brut
- Beef Tenderloin with Truffle Wine Jus and Smashed Root Vegetables with 2006 & 2007 Burly Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chocolate Soufflé with Duval Leroy Rose Sec
Tickets are transferable but not-refundable