I was on furlough last week and out sick Monday. I want to make sure you saw these stories in the N&O while I was out:
- Wilbur's Barbecue in Goldsboro marked 50 years. Read Josh Shaffer's story.
- Kathleen Purvis wrote a story about the popularity of Greek yogurt.
- Greg Cox offered a list of good burger joints in Friday's Cheap Eats list.
- Bolt Bistro & Bar will open in the former Mint location in downtown Raleigh. Go HERE to read that business story.
- And Durham photographer Kate Medley has a collection of food photos up at UNC-Chapel Hill until mid-August. Go HERE for that story.