According to WSL Strategic Retail, a few retailers did a better-than-average job this holiday season at luring us in by making their stores more inviting.
Here's who wins in their book ... What do you think? Did you shop at any of the following or spend more than you thought you would at one of the stores?
* Apple’s entertaining window display of Santa with an iPhone and Elf with an iPod
* Williams-Sonoma’s seductive food smells and Build-A-Bear cakekits
* Sephora’s beauty in the window beckoning shoppers into the store
* J. Crew’s color coordinated fashion and accessible gifts for all
* Anthropologie’s in-store recycled wood splashed with gold paint Christmas tree topped with a wonderful cardigan.