Ok. So some of them are pretty obvious. A few have been around for a while. And a couple I just can't see happening in the Triangle ... like the harem pant.
So I leave it for you to decide what you like and what you'll steer clear of ... it's straight from Nordstrom ...
1. Lipstick colors. From the palest nude to petal pink to bright coral and raspberry, lipstick shades are the key color update for dresses, jackets and handbags. With so many to choose from, there is a shade for everyone.
2. Chiffon dress. Chiffon is not just for night anymore. The dress of the season comes in prints from small charming Liberty florals to oversized abstract scales. Styling tip: Pair feminine ruffles and chiffon with a structured jacket or cardigan from past seasons.
3. One-shoulder top. The soft, one-shoulder top does double duty with a pencil skirt for day or dark denim for night. The asymmetrical design is also found in dresses this season.
4. Harem pant. This sophisticated new shape is relaxed through the hip and thigh with tapering to the calf or ankle. Styling tip: The pant, in fluid silk or relaxed cotton, looks best with a soft top worn close to the body and strong sandals that balance the silhouette.
5. Cardigan. From florals to stripes, the cardigan is a wardrobe staple for spring. Styling tip: Wear a short-sleeved cardigan over a soft top or dress, or pair a longer style with boyfriend jeans.
6. Boyfriend jean. This season’s denim is roughed-up and rugged in a relaxed fit with rolled cuffs. Styling tip: Pair cropped jeans with a soft top and wedge sandals for a pretty, feminine contrast.
7. Maxi dress. The floor-grazing, daytime dress is versatile enough to go from all-day to all-out. Styling tip: Wear now with a cardigan or later in the season with flat sandals for the perfect spring look.
8. Global embellishment. Compliment your look with accessories and footwear adorned with ethnic-inspired gemstones and hardware.
9. Scarf. A gauzy scarf is this spring’s chic, easy and affordable way to add a soft and breezy element to any outfit.
10. Oversized slouchy bag. Update your wardrobe with an oversized satchel in soft, supple leather. Styling tip: Look for handbags in bold colors like bright pink or yellow, or in neutral nude tones.
11. Retro-bright shades. Sunglasses looks newest in oversized shapes, plastic frames and colorful hues like red, purple and pink.
12. Fresh beauty. Shimmery bronzer gives skin a soft, sunny glow for spring. Lips are bold and red or barely there with just a hint of color. Eyes get smoky with warm shades of bronze, gold and dove gray rather than charcoal black. Apricot, peach and coral give cheeks a flush of color. Spring nails look fresh in bright red or lighter shades like nude and white.