Come to one of seven public workshops around the Triangle, scheduled March 22 - 31, to learn the latest details about plans for regional bus and rail transit improvements.
New information will include the recommended routes through downtown Raleigh and between Chapel Hill and Durham, and locations for train stops.
The workshops will be run 'open house, drop in' style with information displays, staff to answer questions, and looping videos. There is no single presentation time.
Sessions are 4-7 p.m. except March 28.
* Tuesday, March 22. Triangle Town Center, First Floor (Next to Dillard’s), Raleigh
* Wednesday, March 23. Durham Station Transportation Center, 515 W. Pettigrew St., Durham
* Thursday, March 24. Friday Center, 100 Friday Center Dr. (Redbud Room), Chapel Hill
* Monday, March 28, 6-9 p.m. Mt. Peace Baptist Church, 1601 MLK Jr. Blvd., Raleigh
* Tuesday, March 29. Bond Park Senior Center, 120 Maury O’Dell Place off High House Rd., Cary
* Wednesday, March 30. McKimmon Conference Center, NC State University, 1101 Gorman St., Raleigh.
* Thursday, March 31. Research Triangle Park Foundation, 12 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park
Details at www.ourtransitfuture.com