Interested in learning how to save 50 percent or more at the supermarket? Or do you feel like you need a refresher course in couponing?
Registration is now open for my next coupon workshop, a half-day class on Saturday, Nov. 3.
I'll be teaching this class, covering basic and advanced coupon techniques, in the community room at the Ronald McDonald House of Durham, 506 Alexander Ave., Durham, NC 27705
The half-day session will include information on:
- finding, organizing and using coupons for the items you already buy.
- matching your coupons with the weekly grocery ads to maximize your savings.
- tips on using digital coupons to your advantage.
- the ins and outs of local grocery and drugstore policies and rebate programs.
- meal planning and other frugal-living tips.
- ideas for celebrating the upcoming holidays debt-free.
Registration is $15 and is open to N&O subscribers only through Oct. 18. Starting Oct. 19, admission will be $20 and will be open to the general public.
That fee includes free parking, a free breakfast, a detailed class handout and a reusable grocery bag filled with some nice freebies.
We'll also do a drawing for prizes, which include grocery gift cards, movie passes, cookbooks and more.
Bring a donation to the Ronald McDonald House and get a second chance to win.
Go to the N&O ZONE page to register and check out the Ronald McDonald House wishlist for its most pressing needs.