Registration is now open to the public for my Nov. 3 half-day coupon workshop.
For $20, you’ll learn basic and advanced coupon techniques, score a reusable grocery bag full of freebies and walk out with all the tips you need to cut your grocery bill by at least half.
The class, which will be held at the Ronald McDonald House of Durham, 506 Alexander Ave., will include information on:
- finding, organizing and using coupons for the items you already buy
- matching your coupons with the weekly grocery ads to maximize your savings
- tips on using digital coupons to your advantage
- the ins and outs of local grocery and drugstore policies and rebate programs
- meal planning and other frugal-living tips
- and ideas for celebrating the upcoming holidays debt-free
The class fee also includes parking, breakfast and a detailed class handout. Most folks easily recoup the cost of the class in their first grocery trip.
We’ll also do a drawing for prizes, which include grocery gift cards, movie passes, cookbooks, children’s books and more. Bring a donation to the Ronald McDonald House and get a second chance to win.
Go to the N&O ZONE page to register and check out the Ronald McDonald House wish list for its most pressing needs.