It's the start of a new month, which means it's time to print new coupons and load new digital coupons offers to your store loyalty cards.
This month, in particular, there seems to be a flood of new and especially good coupon offers.
Here's a sampling:
- Buy $20 in Unilever products, Get $5 credit
- Buy $20 in Lean Cuisine products, Get $5 credit
- Buy $35 in Little Debbie snacks, Get $5 credit
- Buy $10 in bottled Lipton Iced Tea, Get $5 credit
- $1/4 Progresso soup
- .50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
- .75/1 Cascadian Farms cereal
- .50/1 Cocoa Puffs
These digital coupons load onto your store loyalty cards but can only be used once. You'll accrue savings in a virtual piggy bank, which you can cash in once you have saved at least $5. Click HERE to read more about SavingStar and why I'm a huge fan.
- .55/1 Claussen pickles (This is a rare coupon.)
- $1/2 Ragu sauce (Use this on Harris Teeter's Buy 2, Get 3 Free deal, good through Tuesday.)
- .75/1 Cascadian Farm cereal
- .75/1 Golden Grahams cereal
- .50/1 Muir Glen product (Another rare coupon!)
- and many more.
On Pillsbury.com and BettyCrocker.com, which often have higher-value coupons than the other sites:
- .60/1 Yoplait Fruplait
- .60/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
- .60/1 Cocoa Puffs
- .40/1 Yoplait Simplait cup (This coupon should make this free -- or close to it.)
- .60/1 Muir Glen product (Very rare!)
- .85/1 Cascadian Farm cereal
- and many more.
Also, don't forget to check these sites:
- MamboSprouts.com, which has coupons for natural and organic products.
- CommonKindness.com, which also has many coupons for natural and organic products and allows you to donate to local charities.
Have you spotted any printable coupons you're excited about? Please let us know in the comments section?