Now through Sept. 22, you've got the chance to do a good deed and get a deal on Bruegger's bagels.
For a $3 donation, you'll receive a booklet with nine coupons valued at about $20, including two coupons for freebies with no purchase required.
Your $3 donation goes to Share Our Strength's anti-hunger campaign, "Dine Out For No Kid Hungry."
Here's a list of the coupons in the booklet:
- FREE bagel with cream cheese. Good through 9/30.
- $2 off a Big Bagel Bundle. Good through 9/30.
- FREE cup of soup with purchase of any lunch sandwich. Good through 9/30.
- FREE small coffee or soft drink. Good 10/1 through 10/31.
- FREE bagel and egg sandwich with purchase of a bagel and egg sandwich of equal or greater value. Good 10/1 through 10/31.
- $1 off a Trio (deli bagel sandwich, cup of soup or bag of chips, medium soft drink or bottled water). Good 10/1 through 10/31.
- FREE bagel with cream cheese with purchase of a 2013 Bottomless Mug. Good 11/1 through 11/30.
- FREE bagel with cream cheese with purchase of any beverage. Good 11/1 through 11/30.
- FREE tub of cream cheese with purchase of half-dozen bagels. Good 11/1 through 11/30.
For those of you who like social media, Bruegger's is also trying to generate a little excitement about the coupon books on Twitter and Facebook.
Here's how you can participate.
Tweet @amygdunn and @brueggers telling your followers about the $3 coupon books to help fight hunger.
A sample tweet: @amygdunn @brueggers $3 coupon booklet helps fight childhood hunger. #nokidhungry
Through Sept. 22, Bruegger's will be selecting random tweets and giving those folks $10 Bruegger's gift cards.
Bruegger's will also be giving the blogger with the most tweets $100 in gift cards, which, if I were to win, I'll be passing on to readers.
Hit the "Like" button on Bruegger's Facebook page. Bruegger's is donating $1 for every new "Like" to the No Kid Hungry campaign to raise awareness, support school breakfast, summer and after-school meal programs, and educate kids and their families on how to cook healthy, inexpensive meals. The campaign ends Sept. 22.