Here's a deal opportunity that won't last long: hot new coupons for board games that you might be able to snag for as little as $1.
You can print two each of these coupons on coupons.com
- $4 off any Connect 4 game
- $4 off any Monopoly game
- $5 off Simon Flash, Scrabble Flash, Yahtzee Flash or Bop It XT
And you can print two each of these coupons on target.com
- $4 off any Operation, Guess Who?, Connect 4 or Battleship game
- $3 off any Candyland, Chutes & Ladders, Memory or Cootie game
- $5 off any Connect 4 Launchers, Monopoly E-Banking, Scrabble Alphabet Scoop, Scrabble Turbo Slam, Monopoly Crazy Cash game
- $4 off any Monopoly, Scrabble, Jenga, Sorry!, Game of Life
- $5 off any Simon Flash, Scrabble Flash, Yahtzee Flash, Bop It XT
(These are all manufacturer's coupons.)
I did a little checking and you might be able to score a Connect 4 or Monopoly game for as low as $1
Walmart has the U Build Connect 4 game on "rollback" for $5 - $4 coupon = $1. This was listed online as an in-store price.
Target has the U Build Monopoly game listed for $5.25 - $4 coupon = $1.24.
And don't forget to check for clearance deals as well as the prices on the travel versions of games, which typically sell for about $5.
I probably don't need to remind you that the holidays are right around the corner. Think your kids, your nieces and nephews, your grandkids, the neighbor kids, Toys for Tots.