The big news at the grocery stores this week is Harris Teeter's Super Doubles promotion, which starts today and comes just as Lowes Foods finishes up its inaugural Super Doubles promo.
For a complete list of all the best deals during Harris Teeter's Super Doubles event, click here. I've got a comprehensive list tailored to Triangle shoppers, matching our store prices with the coupons we received here.
Beyond Super Doubles, it's a light week for deals, though there are a few bargains worth an extra trip to the store.
Among the deals that caught my eye:
- Tribe hummus for $1.75 at Lowes Foods
- Grapes for 99 cents per pound at Food Lion
- Campbell's Chunky soup for 75 cents per can at Food Lion
- Pizza dough balls for 99 cents at Harris Teeter
- Pepsi 2 liters for 80 cents at Harris Teeter
Read on for all the highlights. For easy comparison, I've also included Sunday's Kroger deals at the bottom of the post.
As always, feel free to add any great deals you spot while you're out and about shopping. That way, we can all save more.