Super Doubles at Lowes Foods is a go for this week, starting Wednesday.
The grocery chain has confirmed the promotion on its Facebook page.
Even better, Lowes Foods will -- for the first time -- double coupons with a face value of $2 or less.
That means a $2 coupon will double to $4 off.
The move to include $2 coupons follows a similar decision made by rival Harris Teeter several months ago.
I'm already working on a list of freebies and good deals for you. I'll post it just as soon as possible.
Lowes Foods Super Doubles coupon policy:
1. You may double up to 20 manufacturer coupons with a face value of $2 or less per day. The doubled value may not exceed the retail cost of the item.
2. You may use no more than three identical coupons per order.
3. You must pay sales tax on full retail price.
4. Competitor coupons and store coupons will NOT be doubled.
5. Coupons that state "do not double" will not be doubled.
6. No rainchecks will be given on out-of-stock items.