Starting Monday, the city will be broadcasting rush-hour feeds from 15 traffic cameras on cable channel 8 and the city Web site at www.durhamnc.gov/dtv8.
The services lets drivers check traffic conditions at rush hours: 6:30-8:30 a.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Feeds will come from:
- U.S. 15-501 & Martin Luther King Jr. Pkwy.
- N.C. 147 & Mangum St.
- U.S. 70 & Miami Blvd./Mineral Springs Rd.
- N.C. 54 & N.C. Hwy. 751/Garrett Rd.
- I-85 & Roxboro St.
- I-85 & Guess Rd.
- Roxboro Rd. & Latta Rd./Infinity Rd.
- U.S. Hwy. 15-501 & Hillsborough Rd.
- I-40 & U.S. 15-501
- I-40 & N.C. 54
- I-40 & Fayetteville Rd.
- I-40 & N.C. 55
- I-40 & Miami Blvd.
- I-40 & I-540
- N.C. 147 & Ellis Rd.