Pretty much everybody loves a freebie. Including me.
Take a look at what I've found in my mailbox in the last week or two:
- a full-size box of General Mills Golden Grahams Treats.
- a full-size box of General Mills Lucky Charms Treats.
- 11 coupons for $1.10/2 General Mills cereal treats.
- two coupons for full-size bottles of Pantene shampoo or conditioner, up to a maximum value of $4.99. Through some sort of glitch, I ended up getting two of these coupons on the same day.
- a two-pack of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers and a $1.50/1 coupon.
- another two-pack diaper sample from Costco.
- a Kashi TLC granola bar and a coupon for $1.50 off any Kashi product.
I don't sign up for all the freebie offers I find. But if I think we'll use it - or know someone who will - I'll take the time to sign up.
It's too late to get these freebies but new freebies are posted pretty much every day.
Here are just a few of my favorite places to score freebies: