Durham food blogger Johanna Kramer has a new book, "Food Lovers' Guide to Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill: The Best Restaurants, Markets & Local Culinary Offerings."
Otherwise, you can attend book signings:
- noon-2 p.m. Sept. 22 at Southern Season in Chapel Hill.
- 4-6 p.m. Sept. 22 at Savory Spice Shop in Raleigh's Lafayette Village.
- 4-6 p.m. Sept. 23 at West 94th Street Pub in Durham.
- 5-7 p.m. Oct 2, Sip...A Wine Store, in Cary.
- 1-3 p.m. Oct. 6, The Main Street Produce in Littleton.
The book, which sells for $14.95, is available at The Regulator in Durham, Quail Ridge Books & Music in Raleigh and Barnes & Noble stores in New Hope Commons, Southpoint and Brier Creek.
For more information about the book, go to johannakramer.com.