The Inn at Celebrity Dairy hosts Sunday afternoon wine dinners about once every month. This Sunday's event features chef Chip Smith and his wife and wine expert Tina Vaughn of Chapel Hill's Bonne Soiree.
The dinner is at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 19. The five-course dinner with wine costs $75.
Here is the menu:
- Appetizers and goat cheese sampler.
- House-made pasta with chevre and fig
- Market fish with fennel and celery served with a green tomato coulis
- Pommes de Terre Boulangere (poached in a saffron fish stock)
- Gingerbread shortbread with fresh plum and whipped cream.
For reservations, call 742-5176 or email: theinn [at] celebritydairy.com.