There are a number of new retail and business tenants making their way to Raleigh's North Hills.
Many of them will be showcased in a media preview Thursday hosted by North Hills developer John Kane. Among the highlights:
- World of Beer will open this summer, in the "fountain park" outside the Captrust Tower, across from Zoe's Kitchen. This will be the company's first store outside of Florida. World of Beer is known for a vast selection of beers that changes weekly and for including local breweries in its store mixes.
- Monograms, Inc. will be leaving Raleigh's Seaboard Station and relocating to the former Quintessentials spot late this spring.
- Which Wich sandiwch shop will open next to the Q-Shack this summer.
- Main & Taylor will complete its move from Cameron Village later this spring. They will open in the former Harris Teeter space off Lassiter Mill Road.
- And next door, Total Wine & More will take the remainder of the old Harris Teeter spot. That store is moving from its current North Hills location and will double the size of its store.
And in the new Captrust Tower, five new corporate tenants are moving in during the first half of this year, taking more than 70,000 square feet of space. They include:
- Insight Global, an employment services firm providing IT staffing solutions.
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP, international law firm
- NovaQuest Capital Management, managing investments in the biopharmaceutical sector
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, audit and assurance, tax and advisory services
- The Wasserman Media Group, a global sports and entertainment company