The Research Triangle Regional Partnership has unveiled a host of digital resources aimed at those interested in starting or growing a business in the region -- or moving a business here.
"The idea is to try and find ways to connect people differently (from) the traditional methods of economic development," said Bo Carson, vice president of information services for the economic development group.
The services announced Monday are:
• Mobile apps for Apple and Android devices that serve up regional news and other information.
• Alerts, sent to mobile devices and via email, that provide news updates and other information.
• A YouTube site, RTRPNC, "featuring videos of the people, companies and world-leading clusters that make the region globally competitive.'
• A Twitter site, @TriangleRegion, that provides news, data and more.
• A blog, Triangle Chatter, focused on the region's economy, culture and businesses.
You can sign up for the services here.